Nominee, Trustee and Management services :
- Full discretion of beneficial owners
- Nominee Directors, Secretaries, Shareholders and Registered Office services offered
- Management of rented properties, properties for sale, companies, etc
Virtual Office services :
- Standard Package (Collect and forward mail, phone, fax and email services, conference room).
- Full Package (All of the above, safe-keeping services, payroll and HR).
Safe-keeping services :
- Easy and secure way of storing any documents, files and other business related items in Cyprus
Property investment consultation :
- Finding the right property
- Checks and due diligence prior to purchase
- Project management and developments
- Investment opportunities
- Solutions to problematic properties and deeds issues
- Mortgage restructuring and solutions
Introductions to Banks :
- Introductions by reputable companies and individuals
- Opening bank accounts
- Better options and more services offered
- More favourable rates and deals
- Quicker service and responses
Escrow Agents :
- Safe and quick method of proceeding with payments and transfers of funds securely
Company formation in Cyprus:
- The Cypriot Tax and Corporate Regimes are geared up to suit foreign investors because they are designed to be simple and efficient. Some of the keys benefits offered are the following:
- No Inheritance Tax
- The lowest Corporation Tax in the European Union (12.5%)
- Inbound dividends are generally tax free
- No Capital Gains Tax on disposal of shares or non – Cyprus situated property
- Full discretion regarding beneficial owners of companies held on trust
- Various Investment incentives are offered by the Cypriot Government
- Cypriot or European Union investors are not required
Off-shore Company formation and Off-Shore Trusts:
- Cayman Islands
Legal services :
- Drafting of Agreements and Contracts
- Real Estate Law
- Insurance Recovery
- Legal Due Diligence
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Labour Law
- Wills and Administration
- EU Law
- Litigation and Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Trusts and Foundations
Cyprus Residency :
- Can visit Cyprus as many times and for as long as they wish throughout the year without needing a Visa
- High standard of living and well-established legal, business and public networks.
- Permanent Residence permit holders enjoy, in a lot of cases, favourable treatment in the EU
- 7 year after permanently living in Cyprus gives a foreigner the right to apply for naturalization and obtain a Cypriot passport and so be an EU citizen
Accounting and Auditing services :
- Opening of file at the Tax Office, VAT Office and VIES
- Preparation and filing of VAT Declaration
- Preparation and filing of VIES Declaration
- Yearly Accounts
Tax consultation :
- Custom-made business strategies in order to maximize profits
- Assistance with the requirements to comply with Tax regimes
- In-depth knowledge of the Tax regimes:
A) Tax residency
A Company is considered as tax resident in Cyprus if its management and control are exercised from Cyprus.
An individual will be considered as a tax resident of Cyprus if the individual satisfies either the “183-day rule” or the “60-day rule” for the tax year. An individual who falls within the criteria of the ‘183 days’ or ’60 days’ rules is considered to be a Cyprus tax resident individual, and his / her worldwide income will be subject to Cyprus tax laws. Any foreign tax paid will be credited against the tax of the same income in Cyprus.
B) Tax Incentives for Individuals:
- Non Domicile rules:
An individual who is a tax resident of Cyprus under the provisions of the Income Tax Law (either under the 183 days’ rule or the 60 days’ rule) but is “non-domiciled” in the Republic of Cyprus, will be exempt from Special Defence Contribution (SDC).
As per the SDC law, dividends and interest income earned by individuals who are tax residents and domiciled in Cyprus, are subject to tax at the rate of 17% and 30% respectively. Rental income is also subject to tax at the rate of 3% on 75% of the gross amount. Therefore, tax residents but non-domiciled individuals will enjoy dividend, interest and rental income free from SDC tax in Cyprus.Therefore, a non-domiciled tax resident individual will benefit as follows:
|Type of income||Income Tax||Special Defence Contribution|
- Exemptions regarding employment income:
Individuals who were based overseas and were not Cyprus tax-residents before the commencement of their employment in Cyprus, may be entitled to one (but not both simultaneously) of the following exemptions: i) The 50% exemption rule: Individuals who take up employment in Cyprus with an annual income in excess of €100.000 will be eligible for an exemption from taxation of 50% of their income for a period of 10 years, commencing from the year of employment.ii)The 20% exemption rule: Individuals who take up employment in Cyprus and were not tax residents in Cyprus prior to commencing such employment, will be eligible for an exemption from taxation of 20% of their income or €8.550 (whichever is lower) from any employment which is exercised in Cyprus.
C) Other Incentives of the Cyprus Tax System
- Dividends and interest are exempt from Cyprus income tax and subject only to SDC in the case of domiciled tax residents.
- Profit from sale of shares and other qualifying titles is specifically exempt from Cyprus taxation, provided that the underlying assets do not include immovable property located in Cyprus.
- Special Defence Contribution in case of domiciled CY tax residents: – Rental income (2.25%), – Interest Income (30%), -Dividend Income (17%).
- Stump Duty is 1.5‰-2‰ on the value of the transaction.
- Land Registry fee is 3%-8% on the value of the property.
- 100% exemption on remuneration for salaried services rendered outside Cyprus for more than 90 days in a tax year to a non-Cyprus resident employer.
- 100% exemption on lump sum repayments from life insurance schemes or from approved provident funds.
- Capital Gains Tax is 20% on the gain from disposal of immovable property in Cyprus or shares which represent immovable property located in Cyprus. No Capital Gains Tax on the sale of immovable property located outside Cyprus.
- No inheritance tax, no wealth tax, no gift taxation.